Sell Your House For Cash, Today
There are a lot of benefits to selling your house for cash with Jerred Buys Atlanta Houses. Other buyers may not be as honest and realtors can require more time, effort, and in some cases money. Here are just some major benefits of selling your house to Jerred.
- Is your house vacant? In need of repairs? Is it just plain ugly? No problem! No job is too large!
- Avoid scams – Check online reviews and work with local cash home buyers only.
- Facing foreclosure? We are Cash Home Buyers. We can typically buy your house, clear title and save the home from foreclosure in seven to twelve days.
- Property tax liens? We can solve these issues within ten to twelve days and get you paid cash at closing.
- Need to settle an estate sale? Death of a loved one? We will buy your inherited property.
- How does the cash home sale work? It’s a simple, no-obligation 3 step process.
- Health issues or medical debt. Jerred helps families every year solve their real estate problems.
Call 678-743-1392 now for a fair offer within 24 hours
How It Works
Regardless Of Home Condition… We’ll Pay Cash For Any Home
Repairs are time-consuming and can be expensive. You may decide to sell your house without making any repairs, but that won’t stop buyers from requesting them before they’ll agree to an offer.
Depending on the market, repairs may be a deal breaker and something you have to do to make the sale. Keep in mind, you’ll need money to make the repairs before you get any money from the house.
- Broken HVAC
- Bad Plumbing
- Bad Electrical
- Leaky Roof
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Mold issues
- Foundation Issues
When you sell your house for cash, you can leave it as-is without making any major or minor repairs.
“My house had some major damage that I couldn’t afford to fix before I sold it. Luckily, Jerred Buys Atlanta Houses took it the way it was and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.” –Angela S
Cash Home Buyer FAQ
Q: My house needs lots of repairs. Will you still buy it?
A: Yes, work with us. We are real people that buy houses in the Atlanta metro. We don’t mind making repairs so call us today.
Q: I need to sell immediately. How soon can you buy it?
A: Normally we can close as soon as we have seen inside your property and had the title checked.
Q: How do I find a trusted cash buyer in Atlanta?
A: We are definitely not a fly-by-night operation and we’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Q: I have a home I need to sell. Why don’t I just list it and sell to a first time home buyer?
A: That is certainly an option for you. If you have a nice house in a nice neighborhood and lots of time on your hands, then that may be the best route.